Re: Photogravure question

From: Allan Connery ^lt;allan.connery@shaw.ca>
Date: 11/02/03-06:24:42 PM Z

Judy, the book might be Copper Plate Photogravure: Demystifying the Process
by D. Morrish and M. MacCallum.

"Now available from Focal Press" according to Deadcat Press's website,
www.deadcat.ca

The book is available from Amazon. Deadcat.ca and photogravure.ca are both
worth a visit.

Cheers,
Allan Connery
Calgary, Canada