Re: old literatures

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 11/02/03-07:05:22 PM Z

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003, Ryuji Suzuki wrote:

> From: Judy Seigel <jseigel@panix.com>
> Subject: Re: old literatures
> Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 18:12:32 -0500 (EST)
>
> > Ryuji, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not saying anything
>
> I thought I was saying somewhat related thing about the bad aspects of
> blindly believing old literature as a source of today's information
> with one another example. I'm not saying much more. So I don't know
> where the misunderstanding came from, though I won't pursue to find it
> out.

You perhaps have a reading comprehension problem. Or, if you were simply
free associating on the bottom of my e-mail, you might have indicated same
-- because there is no connection between my point and your comments,
except possibly in reverse, which made your dismissive tone even more
annoying.

Meanwhile, wonderful as it is to have someone on the list who knows more
than the classic photo encyclopedia, it would have been yet more wonderful
if you had managed to share your information without the attitude (and
"attitude" is a euphemism for your.... attitude). Your information all too
often comes wrapped in an iceball that makes it hard to either appreciate
or absorb.

Which is to say, your rudeness over the last month has gotten more than a
few folks' backs up.... and does NOT contribute to the sum total of human
information -- the purpose of this list.

Judy