Re: Photogravure question

From: shannon stoney ^lt;sstoney@pdq.net>
Date: 11/02/03-07:37:04 PM Z

>Shannon, will you share your curve for photopolymer offlist? I am working
>with solarplate at the moment and not quite there yet, curvewise.
>Chris

I don't have it. It belongs to the pre-press guy. He developed it in
conjunction with some faculty people at Rice, but it's on his
computer.

He does business by mail. I don't know if he would send you the
curve, but he would certainly make transparencies for you or tell you
how he got the curve right.

Here is his phone number: Gill Daoust, 713-688-0180.

--shannon