Formulary Gum change

From: John Cremati ^lt;johnjohnc@core.com>
Date: 11/05/03-03:57:46 PM Z

Hi,
     I had contacted Columbus Clay Company and the said that their gum is
medium amber in color ( they are very color sensitive as they sell ceramic
colors and supplies).. .. The also said they do not sell it in liquid form
anymore but sell a product called carboxymethyliecelullose in its place as a
binder/ thickener/ glue for ceramics..
Regards,
John Cremati