Formulary Gum change

From: John Cremati ^lt;johnjohnc@core.com>
Date: 11/05/03-03:36:19 PM Z

      I wonder if the darkened gum has something to do with the various
regions gum is harvested from, the time of year it is harvested, or
possibly a variety of the gum tree species , or how much rain the area had
that particular year... ... Maybe there is a processing technique involved
as well that has a effect..
      Has anyone tried any of the powdered gum sold thru Columbus Clay
Company yet? They charge $5.30 a pound for powder, and they also sell
solution at $17 per gallon..
John Cremati