RE: Please comment

From: curzon@tegenlicht.com
Date: 11/07/03-01:17:04 PM Z

Loris,
Tomorrow I'm going on a weekend course on cyanotype (and kallitype and salt
printing).
If I can show this kind of work on sunday, I'll be a very happy guy.
Although the experts on this list can give you a lot of feedback, i think
the print is wonderul.

Bert from Holland
my website www.tegenlicht.com