what LF enlarger to buy??

From: curzon@tegenlicht.com
Date: 11/07/03-01:17:05 PM Z

Hello,
I'm considering to get me a large format enlarger. At least 4x5" but
possibly larger (13x18 cm??) because at the moment I have a homemade
pinhole camera with negatives size 6x18 cm.
And I'm planning on building a larger one for film sheets.
I also have a Toyo-View 4x5" camera (since one week).
I even thought of a 8x10" camera. But this isn't necassary because this size
negatives
are big enough for contact printing.

Can anyone give me some tips what to look for (and what not)?

I want to make "normal" prints but also paper negatives for alt-processes.

Thanks,
Bert from Holland
my website: www.tegenlicht.com