Re: When to tone?

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 11/13/03-09:26:01 AM Z

From: Richard Knoppow <dickburk@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: When to tone?
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 00:40:49 -0800

> Photographic Science and Engineering has been a bane to

This journal was called Photographic Engineering before 1957. It also
changed the name to Journal of Imaging Science beginning 1985.

Another journal, called Journal of Photographic Science changed name
to Imaging Science Journal, I think in mid 1990's.

These journals are easy to find in my environment, but once I get a
volume of them I'll find way too many interesting papers in them, so
it's a little dangerous thing to do unless I have a lot of time to
waste.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Reality has always had too many heads." (Bob Dylan, Cold Irons Bound, 1997)