Re: ?? on Agfa Arcus II transparency scanner

From: FOTAR2@aol.com
Date: 11/13/03-04:59:11 PM Z

Dear Philip,

    In the "It's your lucky day" department, I own a Studio Scan/IIsi Agfa
scanner which, I'm reasonably sure, uses the same template. (8 1/2x14" with an
8x10" hole in it. I don't think it is exactly a transparency holder, but rather
an 8x10 mask for the film, but which leaves a portion of the glass uncovered
so that it can calibrate itself when scanning transparencies or negatives. I
don't think I can send an attachment through the list but contact me off list
(fotar2@aol.com) and I can send you a scan of the mask which would amount to a
facsimile of it which you could print out.
    I also have an Adaptec 2903b SCSI card which I am not using. It came with
some piece of apparatus or other. If you do a little research, and determine
whether it will do the job for you, you can have it.
    I also have the original book which came with mine, some of which may
apply to yours. hard to say how much crossover there is. The software version you
want, I think, is Fotolook 2.09.2

Regards,
Bob Nugent