Re: About digital curves

From: nze christian ^lt;christian_nze@hotmail.com>
Date: 11/14/03-01:39:53 AM Z

Hello Masayuki Nishimaru,

I use about the same way to do my curves before. but I give some platinum
workshop and some of my student don't have acces to a densitomter so I was
looking for a way to ceate curve without anything more than your computer
and your scanner.

For those who don't have a densitometer, I remember you that Vuescan give
density file , and can be used as a densitometer.

Amicalement
best regards

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com