Re: About softening gelatin.

From: Clay ^lt;wcharmon@wt.net>
Date: 11/15/03-04:34:15 PM Z

The pineapple trick is exceptionally cool and gustatorily unique, and
there is no way I can top it.

But might some of the silver gelatin papers especially made for the
bromoil crowd with non- supercoated gelatin also work? Pure
unsupported supposition, but it strikes me that they have some of the
same issues.

Clay

P.S. This makes me now wonder what Judy really means by 'tasty gums'.