extremely off topic

From: Patricia Reed ^lt;preed@kumc.edu>
Date: 11/19/03-04:22:57 PM Z

I am wanting to use some medical images, x-rays,
for some alt processes to put in a show. But I don't know anything
about the ethics of this.
The people in the x-rays will be in no way be recognizable and their
names will not be included.
The x-rays will be altered by me thru the process of making enlarged
negatives and being printed in cyano or something.
They will no longer be x-rays made by a radiologist but appropriated
and altered by me into something else, my own art.?
So does any one know of a reference resource of guidelines for using
medical images in art?