Re: extremely off topic

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 11/19/03-09:11:30 PM Z

About 12 years ago I had a skull xray in a doctor's office, was having
some kind of sinus trouble & the angle taken was one I'd never seen. The
skull looked quite eerie (also small, if you could believe) but I loved
the image and asked for it to use as negative. The doctor (whom I'd never
seen before or since) refused on some pretext or other, and at the time I
was too sick to make an issue of it. Later I had other interests & so
never pursued the matter. I mention now as the topic arises, the moral
perhaps being, if you want your xray get it when you're feeling good.

J.