RE: Toning cyanotypes

From: Rocky J. Boudreaux ^lt;rocky@pdq.net>
Date: 11/23/03-10:59:53 PM Z

I also would like the formula to tone Cyanotypes to brown tones.
Please be kind enough to post it to the list.
Or if anyone else has any Cyanotype toner formulas please post them.
Thus far my toning attempts have only included toning with Borax and Ammonia
(two separate toners not combined).

Thanks,
Rocky
Houston, TX