Pigments for Tri-Color-Gum?

From: Loris Medici ^lt;lorism@tnn.net>
Date: 11/24/03-10:40:17 AM Z

I want to try to make tri-color-gum, as described on the article by Sam
Wang @ unblinkingeye site. The first layer will be blue (cyanotype) and
the rest gum bichromate layers. So I have to ask for the pigments I can
use in the gum layers.

I plan to use Winsor Newton Artists Watercolours (tube) so I evaluated
the color & composition charts on their website (searched for permanent,
transparent and non staining colors):

Yellow: 267 New Gamboge seems like a good candidate. It is an A (II)
rated permanent, transparent, non staining, series 1 color (series 1
means the highest quality or what?) - then I saw Judy Seigels message in
achives recommending it. So my yellow will be New Gamboge. Am I on the
right path?

Red/Magenta: Sam doesn't mention a specific red/magenta color. So again
looking to the color table I saw the 548 Quinacridone Red. It is an A
(II) rated permanent, transparent, non staining, series 3 color. What
can you say about Quinacridone Red for tri-color-gum printing?

Thanks in advance,
Loris.