Re: Dichromate dilution and speed

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 11/30/03-12:59:23 PM Z

Christina Z. Anderson wrote:

> First wanted to clear--I made not an assertion, only an inquiry--I've
> learned to add lots of caveat emptors to anything I say here :)-, but maybe
> I didn't clearly do so with a last post. NO ASSERTION THAT THE SPEED
> WAS THE SAME. (is that clear enough??) Just that the speed wasn't so
> incredibly slow (or truncated) with dilute dichromate to make it unusable. I
> went back and
> reread my posts to see how this got unclear.

Thanks for the clarification. This is what you said:

"The first attempt was the same thing--a flat image. THEN I realized my
error. I was ASSUMING that such a low dilution would necessitate a
longer
exposure--NOT the case."

It doesn't seem unreasonable to read that statement as an assertion that
a low dilution does not necessitate a longer exposure, but ..... we'll
just say, my mistake, and leave it at that. Sorry,