Re: Gum : dichromate concentration

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 11/30/03-01:14:00 PM Z

I can't speak for Judy, but I'll just butt in here to say that within 5
or so minutes of being in the water, for me the yellow dichromate clears
completely from the entire print, including borders.

It must not be the gum, because if I remember right you're using the
same gum I've always used, the Photographers' Formulary powder. But I
also haven't seen any stain with any of the gums I'm trying out now.
kt