Re: Dichromate dilution and speed

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 11/30/03-09:18:26 PM Z

All other things being equal, less dichromate in the mix will produce a
slower emulsion, a shorter scale, and higher contrast. Any experienced gum
printer should know that.

I've used countless variations of gum/pigment/water/dichromate ratios. I've
tested my materials extensively. The best approach to gum printing is as
Katherine suggests, "through an intuitive process".

Dave Rose
Big Wonderful Wyoming