RE: Inkjet paper negs & Cyanotype

From: Rocky J. Boudreaux (rocky@pdq.net)
Date: 10/03/03-05:27:27 AM Z

Although I am still in the testing stages myself, I have begun using the
inexpensive Office Depot Color Transparencies 8.5 x 11 film in conjunction
with Dan Burkholder's color template and curve for the Epson 1280 for
Platinum. People at the Houston Alt. get-together tomorrow will furnish
additional feedback but to me they look pretty good at this time. I feel the
curve could use some adjusting for cyanotype and will need to work on that.
I have also used Pictorico Film for a few Platinums with good success. I
feel it is soft so it scratches easily but has a fine grain surface.

I simply bought a Cyanotype kit from Bo stick & Sullivan rather then mixing
it for raw chemicals.

Hop this is of some help.

Rocky
Houston, TX