Re: Dektol

From: Eric Nelson (emanmb@yahoo.com)
Date: 10/03/03-08:50:26 AM Z

Here in the US anyway, there is still available a 5
gallon boxes and 1 gallon as well. I use the 5 gallon
and the 24 hour rule is a good one although I never
use beyond 4 or 5 hours of use.
For mixing, I found in Japan they use a device that is
a cross between a toilet plunger and giant potato
masher to stir their bath tubs, which are typically
quite deep, to bring the tub to a homogenous
temperature. I thought "hey, this will be perfect for
mixing my dektol" and picked one up at a housewares
store in Yamagata. Been using that since '98.
Eric
http://www.eman-photo.com/