Re: HP5+ in New York

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 09/29/03-07:12:37 AM Z

Philippe,

B&H does sell HP5+ and they are in NYC. From my experience, ANY adequate
professional camera store (NY is full of this category) will stock
Ilford films, especially HP5. look at:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home;jsessionid=14vM1L2Nl0!2087391902!634545968?ci=1&sb=ps&pn=1&sq=desc&InitialSearch=yes&O=SearchBar&A=search&Q=*&shs=HP5&image.x=0&image.y=0ilability of 35 mm rollfilms of ILFORD HP5+ in NY. I'd be glad if you could help on that.
or go to http://www.bhphotovideo.com

bon voyage

Darryl