Inkjet Neg Companion (low-key sales pitch)

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 10/04/03-09:50:20 PM Z

Just wanted to let the list know that, finally, the Inkjet Negative
Companion is available on CDROM or via download.

You can learn all about it at the following:

http://www.danburkholder.com/Pages/main_pages/inkjet_companion.html

I'm off to Photographers' Formulary in the morning. Any list members
enrolled in my class? Should be terrific to be nestled in the Rockies
this time of year!

Thanks!

Dan