Re: neo-Pictorialism

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam@pinehill.com)
Date: 10/06/03-03:37:18 PM Z

I'm in Austin, so well aware of the latest "lying" that seem to be
prevalent, particularly with one particular majority leader/ex termite
exterminator from Houston. My point was that in taking a photograph,
we're always taking things from "real life" and using them to create an
imaginary life, even the straightest of unmanipulated photographs.

Pam

PS Your Houston get together sounds like it was a lot of fun.