Re: Fresson Process

From: Scott Wainer (smwbmp@starpower.net)
Date: 10/08/03-05:19:55 PM Z

> Scott, trust me, those "authors /editors" were Kodak types who knew less
> about "fresson" than you do. But your 1939 edition may have been
> differently formatted than mine of 1938. I haven't got the book in front
> of me now, but i believe the section on "Special Processes" was all by
> Anderson -- with his byline. I'll double check, however.
>
> Judy

I just looked at the beginning of the chapter, something I should have done
in the beginning, and it was written by Anderson. I had assumed, without
checking, that since his article on Fresson was listed in the bibliography
the author was someone else - I have never known anyone to cite thier own
prior work.

Scott