Gum over Palladium/Platinum

mmatusz@pdq.net
Date: 10/09/03-08:34:47 AM Z

After an excellent demo that Clay has done at Houston's gathering last
week I am ready to put gum over my palladium and chrysotypes. My question
to the list has to do with the permanency of it. I know you can pick
pigment that do not fade, but what about the gum matrix itself. Does it
yellow with age? Have people examined prints that are gum over platinum
that are 50 to 100 years old? DO they hold to the passage of time as well
as pure palladium or platinum prints.
Marek