Re: Gum over Palladium/Platinum

From: Dave Rose (cactuscowboy@bresnan.net)
Date: 10/09/03-09:12:03 PM Z

It's impossible to know what these prints looked like 100 years ago when
they were made. The few very old gum-over prints I've seen have been
beautiful, with no obvious sign of degradation. All of the gum prints I've
made over the past 15 years still look as fresh as the day they were made.

Dave in Big Wonderful Wyoming