Cyanotype Negative Help

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 10/10/03-08:05:02 AM Z

I received the following off-list request for information about
cyanotype negatives. Unfortunately my experience with cyanotype is
rather limited and I don't feel competent to answer the question. If
anyone would like to respond to this I will pass the information on
to the interested party.

Thanks.

I'm interested in making cyanotypes and found your web article,
"Ultraviolet Light Sources for Printing with the Alternative Processes"
  to be extremely thorough and very informative.

If you would be so kind, I'd be very grateful if you would please
pass along the name of the film (and ISO you prefer) that gives the
longest density range in negatives; thus producing the widest
tonality for optimal printing results.

In addition, please include the following:

                * name of film developer

                 * developing temperature

                 * developing time

                 * agitation requirements

Thanking you in advance for your time and help.