Website up & running (sort of)

From: Kate Mahoney (kateb@paradise.net.nz)
Date: 10/12/03-03:13:25 PM Z

Hi guys, I have just spent a whole two weeks of my life writing this thing:
http://www.homepages.paradise.net.nz/kateb/ and soon I will have a more
wieldy domain name - any comments (and btw yes, I DO know the buttons are
spaced funny! Anyone know how to fix this in Dreamweaver???) - what a
mission. thanks in advance for looking...I'm not sure if it works in
anything other than explorer :(

Kate Mahoney