ortochromatic emultion like liquid light

From: Fotoalquimia (info@fotoalquimia.com.ar)
Date: 10/13/03-01:02:04 PM Z

Iīm trying to make emultion for paper or other surfaces, based in silver,
but I canīt get enough sensibility o high contrast. For the moment I have
low contrast images.
Do anybody has done something?? Can help me?

Apologize for my poor english, but I think you will understand.
Thanks

Osky Burstein (Argentina)