galina's site

From: shannon stoney (sstoney@pdq.net)
Date: 10/22/03-06:24:21 AM Z

Like other people with dial-up connections, I felt frustrated by this
site. It loaded very slowly, and I had to wait. Also the fact that
you can't tell if anything is happening is worrisome and you think
that the site may be "broken". But the content appeared to be
fascinating and I hope I can look at it on somebody else's fast
connection soon.

--shannon