Re: new topic - framing of alternative prints

From: Dave Rose (cactuscowboy@bresnan.net)
Date: 10/22/03-07:33:06 AM Z

I'm busy framing a bunch of my alt-photo prints, in preparation for an
upcoming solo exhibit at Northwest College, November 10, 2003 through
January 16, 2004. As I have in the past, I'll be showing the prints in
Nielsen #11 aluminum frames with silver finish. All prints are window
matted using white museum quality board. I do not show brushed borders or
torn paper edges, as I consider them distracting. The silver frames and
white mat board are clean, elegant, and unobtrusive, directing the viewer's
attention to the images. I've received many favorable comments about my
framing and display methods over the years.

Best regards,
Dave Rose
Big Wonderful Wyoming
http://www.alternativephotography.com/dave_rose.html
Link to Northwest College, Powell, Wyoming:
http://www.northwestcollege.edu/index.cfm