new topic - framing of alternative prints

From: Ian Greant (ian@51north.com)
Date: 10/22/03-02:00:39 AM Z

OK :)

Enough of Sally and her kids and Galina and her problem with
flashing. Let's try kick starting a new conversation.

I'm coming close to the production stage on a couple projects and am
starting to think about framing and display options.

I'd really enjoy hearing how some of the more established artists in
residence here have exhibited their work in the past or are exhibiting
currently.

Is black framing really the best way to go? Or can you develop something
as unique as your work without looking like one of those crazed TV
designers dreamed up.

Ideas, thoughts, photos, web sites?
Anyone shy about showing their flashy or possibly non mass market
conforming web site can e-mail me directly. I promise to be gentle.

Thanks in advance!
Ian
ian@51north.com
www.51north.com