Re: polaroid transfer difficulties

From: Bill and Bonnie Mull (bbmull@montanasky.net)
Date: 10/25/03-06:34:03 PM Z

Hi Devra,
I assume when you say "straight prints" you are referring to a regular
polaroid print, correct? If these prints are all coming out properly
exposed, it would seem that your light source and film are all in proper
order. I would suggest you extend your developing time before you
separate the film and transfer the image. If you're waiting 15 seconds
before separating the film and then transferring, try waiting 20 seconds
and then go ahead with your transfer. This will allow more dyes to
migrate into the polaroid receptor sheet and less onto your substrate
resulting in a lighter image. It has worked for me in the past.

Bill-