Re: Comments please

From: Mark Kronquist (mak@teleport.com)
Date: 10/25/03-07:00:20 PM Z

Offer him a high res scan for what you think is fair and what he can afford
to pay plus perhaps trade in graphic design services at least he asked. One
of my Iraq War protest photos has been scanned from the art opening
invitation postcards (very high quality six color (actually black and
silver) printing a gazallion times for causes I agree with and ones I do not
while is is gratifying to see my image in many places I also feel somewhat
cheated Mark