Re: Comments please - part 2

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 10/26/03-09:18:56 PM Z

The point I made earlier is this: Once he has a high-res image file, he can
do anything he wants with it and you will not be able to do anything about it
unless it somehow comes to your attention. Then you will have the cost of
any legal action you take, which may be more than you will recover.

So, why not go to someone you trust, have a mural size print made and sell it
to him?

Mark Nelson