RE: Test for Silver Metal in Print?

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 10/28/03-05:50:09 PM Z

Nze,

Do you have any details of the tests that Glafkides made? I would be
very interested in knowing what toning formula he used, his toning
method, and long long the toning lasted. And of course if he tested
for just free silver, or if he tested to differentiate between silver
plating or replacement?

Sandy