RE: Test for Silver Metal in Print?

From: Monnoyer Philippe (monnoyer@imec.be)
Date: 10/30/03-03:08:55 AM Z

OK good test. Thanks for sharing the results.
And what about the difference of colour tone between a palladium print and a palladium toned kallitype ?
Did you check with a color densitometer ?
May I ask you the Relative Humidity percentage in your darkroom when you print kallitypes ?
Thanks
Philippe