RE: Test for Silver Metal in Print?

From: Sandy King (sanking@CLEMSON.EDU)
Date: 10/30/03-09:53:03 AM Z

Philippe,

Before bleaching the palladium toned kallitype had a a blackish-brown
color. Bleaching shifted it *just a bit* more toward the brown.

I used a color densitometer and used the blue mode, both before and
after bleaching, because the blue reading gave the highest density.

Relative humidity in my working environment is about 60% and remains
about the same all year since the climate control is always on.

Sandy