Re: Test for Silver Metal in Print?

From: Ryuji Suzuki (rs@silvergrain.org)
Date: 10/30/03-10:40:59 AM Z

From: Sandy King <sanking@CLEMSON.EDU>
Subject: Re: Test for Silver Metal in Print?
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:23:19 -0500

> I thought you would have understood from my message that since it is
> obvious a small amount of the silver remains in the paper after
> bleaching the original purpose of my question has been answered.

Ok. But when I read your previous email, it appeared to me that you
were emphasizing how small the residual silver was, and how close
though not identical the toned kallitype was to palladium print, when
the strongest toning bath was used. I was meaning to say that your
test does not provide those two points.

Ryuji