Re: Microtek ScanMaker 9800XL. . . ?

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@comcast.net)
Date: 09/03/03-10:21:23 PM Z

on 9/3/03 2:20 PM, PhotoGecko Austin at gecko@photogecko.com wrote:

> Microtk ScanMaker 9800XL
John
    This sounds really nice. We have two of the Epson 1600 dpi units and
they are superb. 3200 is like a stop more than 1600 but the new technical
advances for scanners has made some fabulous units and this looks like one.
    The new 3200 Epson is a honey. I have readily made 16 x 20 prints from
35mm.
Jack Fulton
San Francisco Art Institute