Microtek ScanMaker 9800XL. . . ?

From: PhotoGecko Austin (gecko@photogecko.com)
Date: 09/03/03-03:20:44 PM Z

Greetings, all--

My apologies for being mostly absent from these pages of late, we've
been building a new studio/gallery here in Austin and I've been a bit
preoccupied with the terminal minutia. Seems that the really important
aspects of life (you know, taking pictures and making prints, that sort
of thing. . . ) have gone by the wayside while we're getting the stone
and mortar lined up.

Anyway, I'm considering adding a Microtk ScanMaker 9800XL to the array
of devices, and I'm wondering if any of you fine folk have experience
with this unit. I'm particularly enthralled with the idea of the large
transparence adapter. Any comments pro or con would be appreciated.

I hope all of you are well, prosperous, and happy.

Regards,
John

John Campbell
PhotoGecko Studios & Gallery