Banquet sized portfolio boxes

From: Clay Harmon (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 09/04/03-02:49:18 PM Z

I hope this message is construed as informational rather than as any
marketing ploy, but here it is, for all those that I have not already
contacted privately:

Michael Mutmansky and I have assembled a group of 7x17 and 12x20
photographers in a sort of purchasing co-op to get a decent price break
on some custom portfolio boxes sized 15x25 and 20x28, respectively.
These boxes are wood-sided, fabric covered, taupe colored boxes that
will hold 12 4-ply matted prints. The cost will be $75 or less for the
small box and $85 or less for the larger box. The cost may go down if
we get additional commitments, but are now substantially lower than a
single custom box would be for an individual. So, if you are interested
in even just one of these boxes, send an email to Michael at:

mjmlighting@adelphia.net

and let him know, and he will send you a very detailed email with a lot
of specific information.

All the financial and shipping arrangements will be between the
individual and the company making the boxes.

Again, I apologize if this seems crass, but I am sure that there are
some of you out there that would be even more irritated if you failed
to learn about it.

Thanks,

Clay