RE: flying....

From: Dchiap2 (dchiap2@msn.com)
Date: 09/04/03-06:26:25 PM Z

I flew to Italy last September via Amsterdam; I hand carried all my film
(pola 55, 120 tmax 100 and 400, and 120 color neg) in xray bags, and had
it hand inspected. No problems at all, and no rudeness; actually anyone
who hand inspected it seemed nicely curious about photography and what I
was doing. But it's probably just about who is actually on duty for
hand inspecting any given day. The downside is that if you have a lot
of film it can be cumbersome to lug around the airport etc.

Re: Scotland - Sweetheart Abbey, and Castle Campbell stand out it my
mind, as does Edinburgh and the small towns just south of Edinburgh.

Don Chiappinelli, LCSW
dchiap@msn.com