Re: flying....

From: epona (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 09/04/03-05:05:27 PM Z

Hello Kerik

Hope you are well. Thanks for your response. I will definitely carry
it on, though it will be cumbersome considering the amount of film I
wish to bring! Anyone know where I can buy Polaroid in Ireland???? I'm
also thinking of taking Martin's suggestion and shipping it back home
once exposed.

Sorry I don't have any Scotland advice for you - never been there - but
have fun!

Cheers,
Christine

--
The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for white, or women created for men.
                               ~ Alice Walker