flying....

From: epona (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 09/04/03-02:25:31 PM Z

Hello folks,

Hope you are all well. I'm flying to Ireland next week and I was
wondering if you all had any advice about film and security. I shoot
type 55 which is rather slow (50 asa) and may make it through the x-rays
but I wasn't sure how much worse things may have gotten post 9/11.
Caryy on and insist hand-checking? Or pack with luggage? I hear they
X-ray that as well....

Thanks,
Christine

--
The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for white, or women created for men.
                               ~ Alice Walker