Scanning Experiments

From: Sally Makeham (rhemangl@iinet.net.au)
Date: 09/04/03-08:38:33 PM Z

G'Day Y'All!!

> I used to have a URL that described this method but I don't have
>it any longer. It does work so - so for small negs.
>
> Don Bryant

Here's the URL for the scan thingy:

http://www.abstractconcreteworks.com/essays/scanning/scanning.
html

(You may have to cut & paste the whole URL into your browser.)

I never had any luck with it, though. Maybe when I have more time I
can see if I can get it to work. LOL! Actually, I'll probably just end
up getting a scanner that can scan film instead of mucking about
wasting valuable printing time. :oP

Sally Makeham
mailto:rhemangl@iinet.net.au

ICQ 47756368