Re: flying....

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@comcast.net)
Date: 09/04/03-11:35:08 PM Z

Glasgow has fabulous architecture. See the Burrell collection it is one of
the most eclectic gatherings of art and artifacts you'll ever see.
Also visit the Glasgow School of Art designed by Rene MacIntosh as well as
his home, Hill House, there and the tea room for tea and scones. Hill and
Adamson worked @ Rock House there.
Edinburgh has the Hills and Adamsons at the Scottish national Portrait
Gallery and this is the bicentennial of Hill's birth.
As to the countryside, drive north toward Ullapool and over toward
Inverness. Oh gosh, it is beautiful. See Balmoral. See the standing stones
of Callanish on the Isle of Lewis.
And, believe it or not, haggis aint bad. And I'm pretty much a vegetarian.
Jack Fulton