Re: "Gum Joy", monoprints, and sizes

From: Dave Rose (cactuscowboy@bresnan.net)
Date: 09/12/03-08:57:20 PM Z

Dear Ernestine,

You've created some beautiful work. It was a real pleasure to see it, even
if it was only on a website instead of a real gallery setting.

The term "monoprint" is somewhat confusing. My initial thought was that
they were monotone prints made from a single exposure in one color. But
that's clearly not the case.

Best regards,
Dave in Wyoming