"Gum Joy", monoprints, and sizes

EWRPhoto@aol.com
Date: 09/12/03-12:13:55 PM Z

Thank you all for your kind letters. I usually feel like I live on an
isolated island (gum) and I forget there are people out there who are sincerely
interested. Judy's, Katherine's, and Richard's enthusiasm have all helped to keep
me plugging along!
About the monoprint thing.....I guess John Stevenson meant unique
pieces.....but even that is not necessarily the case, because I have made variables of
several of the prints.
Sizes........image size is approximately 13X19 and naturally some are
smaller.
Some of the negatives are digital with great help from Sandy Davis !!!!
And what I must add is that gum is great for people who like to experiment
and break rules!
Thank you all for your encouragement.
Ernestine Ruben

644 Pretty Brook Road