San Francisco exhibit

From: Arie (ariek@pacbell.net)
Date: 09/13/03-04:35:34 PM Z

This week I installed an exhibit of 19th century photography from India.
Its AMAZING!!!! if you are in the San Francisco area go to the Legion of
Honor and see the Erenfeld collection. You will not be disappointed, I've
really been enjoying work these past few weeks dealing with the collection.
Arie